Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Backstreet Boys Live in Manila 2015

The Backstreet Boys is the best-selling boy band in history. Almost all 90's kids know their songs by heart and even now, in this generation, Backstreet Boys still stirs our feelings with their music (at least for me). They are my favorite band and I am so glad that I got to see them perform live.



After hearing the news that they will come here in the Philippines to have a concert, I did not pass the opportunity to see them in their In A World Like This tour.



Backstreet Boys performed at the SM Mall of Asia Arena, May 5, 2015.


Backstreet Boys Live in Manila on May 5, 2015 by Ovation Productions


Here are some of the videos I took during their live concert:









* Camera used: Sony WX300








No comments:

Post a Comment